Blog connexe à SITUATION PLANÉTAIRE et AIR KARMA.
Bienvenue au bazar de la pensée!

samedi 24 mars 2012

FRIENDSHIP

Ashleigh Brilliant
A good friend is worth pursuing – but why would a good friend be running away?

Charles Caleb Colton
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – hardly ever. 

Philip Martin
A companion on any path is no small gift.

George Washington
True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.

Randolph S. Bourne
There is no place in friendship for harsh criticism or fault-findings.

Albert Camus
Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Do not walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Thomas Hughes
Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God’s best gifts. It involves the power of going out of one’s self.

Alan Cohen
A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view.

Plato
True friendship can exist only between equals.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire