Blog connexe à SITUATION PLANÉTAIRE et AIR KARMA.
Bienvenue au bazar de la pensée!

samedi 24 mars 2012

ANIMALS

Alfred A. Montapert
Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to.

Robert A. Heinlein
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Lokiandari
Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

Gene Hill
Whoever said you can’t buy happiness forgot about little puppies.

Mary Ann Evans (alias George Eliot)
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms.

George Bernard Shaw
• Animals are my friends… and I don’t eat my friends.
• Think of the fierce energy concentrated in an acorn! You bury it in the ground, and it explodes into an oak! Bury a sheep, and nothing happens but decay.

Mark Twain
I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. (...) The pain which it inflicts upon unconsenting animals is the basis of my enmity toward it, and it is to me sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further.

Ellen DeGeneres
I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it’s such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.

Alphonse de Lamartine
Brutality to an animal is cruelty to mankind – it is only the difference in the victim.

Walt Whitman
I think I could turn and live with animals; they are so placid and self-contained… They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins. They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire